An International Diploma in Business Administration – EBBD
Would you like to have an international diploma in business administration in addition to the Qualification in Business Management? EBBD, European Business Baccalaureate Diploma, is granted to students who demonstrate excellent skills in international business administration.
- participation in the studies of Qualification in Business Management which is conducted in English. The options are to complete all the studies in English or to include in the study program a 15 cp module, International EBBD studies.
- average assessment of skills on an excellent level
- two foreign languages: one on level B2 (CEFR-levels) and the other on level B1
- minimum four weeks work training abroad. Alternative is four weeks business related studies abroad plus work in an international company.
- demonstration of soft skills such as responsibililty, time management, proactivity, problem solving, team working skills