European Vocational Skills Week 2020
European Vocational Skills Week will be held again from 9 to 13 November 2020. The purpose of the week is to promote vocational training and inform about the opportunities it offers in Europe.
The Skills Week highlights events and skills as well as the profile of vocational training across Europe. Events and stories of skilled professionals can be highlighted both this week and throughout the fall. Due to the COVID-19 situation, we highlight professional expertise, especially in the Business College some.
Business College is the official partner of the week.
Events and activites in Business College in 2020 mm .:
• Dynamic Partnership in Sports 2020 webinar 27thOctober, Keynote speaker: MEP Sirpa Pietikäinen (in english)
• Responsible news from us and elsewhere – webinar for educational institutions and companies, the 5th of November and 12th of November (in finnish)
• Energy, Joy and knowledge – Start up Challenge Competition 10.11.2020 in Kuusijärvi, Vantaa, Finland
• Responsible news webinar 3.12.2020
• Global week 23–27.11.2020
Welcome to join us. An inspiring and skillful autumn!
You can follow the international campaign atmosphere with the tags #DiscoverYourTalent #EUVocationalSkills.
What is it?
European Vocational Skills Week is an annual event when local, regional or national organisations showcase the very best of vocational education and training (VET). VET is a path to a more fulfilling personal and professional life. European Vocational Skills Week is a platform to make VET’s potential more widely known, and an opportunity to exchange information and good practice across Europe and beyond.